Write A Review, Get Free License
Want a FREE LICENSE of Video Booth? If you are a webmaster, blogger or Internet columnist, write 1 review of Video Booth now on your own website, blog space or column, and then you qualify for a Free License. Whereas if you are not, add that number to 10, you can earn yourself this bonus for free, too.
General requirements of the review:
To win your free license you need to post a review of Video Booth on how you use it, what is good or bad about it. The review must be more than 400 words and written by yourself. And a link to Video Booth home page should be included. Copy in any form from our site or other sites is unacceptable.
For any webmaster, blogger or Internet columnist, please:
(1) Write a review of Video Booth on your own website, blog space or column.
(2) Put the review on your index page or sub-page.
(3) Keep the sub-page link including the review on your index page at least 2 months if you put the review on a sub-page.
(4) Contain a link to Video Booth home page in the review content.
(5) Make sure your website/blog can be indexed by Google.
Once you posted the review of Video Booth on your space, please send an email with subject "Free License" to email@example.com including the review URL of your space. And you'll get the Free License right away!
For people who haven't got a website or blog:
Write a review of Video Booth (see General requirements of the review mentioned above), post it on no less than 10 public forums or communities and send us those links to the review at firstname.lastname@example.org with subject "Free License". We will send you a Free License within 10 business days after verification.
Please note: We will not grant you a license in case we find your post to be a blatant forum-spam, or if your blog is just a spam blog or is not active.
Why Video Booth?
- Take snapshots and video clips quickly and easily with your webcam.
- Classic, artistic, amusing effects and backdrops make your pictures and videos unique.
- Take 4 quick pictures in succession.
- Directly upload snapshots and video clips to Facebook for sharing.
- Works with all digital cameras and systems.
- Sharing is easy, sharing is fun.